Prepare for the International Information Privacy Exam led by professionals with years of experience.
Start of training - October 15, 2020
In a group up to 5 people: 1000 euros
Individual: 5000 euros
Would you like to prove your competence with an international certificate?
- You will receive all the knowledge and skills required to successfully pass the CIPP/E certificate.
Would you like have deadlines and motivation?
- Taking into account your employment, we will build an effective training plan and will monitor the implementation on time.
Have you been going for a long time, but are constantly putting it off for later?
- The coach will motivate you and act as a guide from start to delivery to CIPP/E.
CIPP/E (Certified International Privacy Professional/Europe) is a certification held by the International Association of Information Privacy Professionals (IAPP). The CIPP/E certificate confirms knowledge of European legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as proof of your professional competence in the GDPR. For more information on how the CIPP/E exam passes, read our article.
The CIPP/E certification exam is almost impossible to pass without preparation. Typically, it can take 60 to 90 hours to study the required literature and take mock tests. Literature is difficult to find, especially in the public domain. Our trainers have developed a specific coaching program to prepare you for the CIPP/E exam. Individual work plan, practical tasks, personal work on mistakes, provision of the necessary materials.
What will you get with CIPP/E coaching?
- You will learn how to competently build tactics based on the answers to questions in the exam test, as well as the coach will share life hacks on how to quickly and correctly solve cases.
- Get a complete theoretical and practical base, which is necessary to obtain certification, from leading experts in the CIS. This knowledge and skills will help you in your work.
- You will work out the timing of passing the final test, because the time for answers is limited. This way you can relax on day X.
- Pre-test your strength on a mock test, which is as close to real as possible.
Securing the right to privacy. History of information privacy.
EU institutions and contemporary personal data regulation.
Types of privacy. Information privacy concept.
Scope of the GDPR.
Principles of processing personal data (basic rules).
Legal basis for processing.
Rights of subjects of personal data.
The specifics of the work of the supervisory authorities and the practice of law enforcement.
Features of the protection of personal data in labor relations.
Privacy-friendly solutions in video surveillance, IoT, Internet technologies.
Outsourcing of a personal data protection inspector.
Generalization of the knowledge gained. Answers on questions.
Founder of Data Privacy Office LLC. Data Protection Trainer and Principal Consultant
MBA, Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E), Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM). Started to work with the GDPR draft version, in 2015, in Munich. Defended his MBA thesis about the Regulation, in Bremen, in 2016
Siarhei delivered hundreds of consultations on GDPR issues to companies around the world. He helped to implement the GDPR program as an external project manager in over 50 companies.
Data Protection Officer, GDPR Consultant
Since 2014, Elena has specialized in personal data, until June 2020 she worked as a Global DPO in an international IT company and implemented GDPR processes in a group of companies. Introduced the principles of GDPR in all areas of the holding. Under the leadership of Elena, a web portal was created to collect electronic consents and process requests from personal data subjects; the process of processing personal data of Breach cases.
Become an internationally certified information privacy professional!
The course is loading, wait a few seconds