How to choose the training
Every month brings more proof that regulators are serious about GDPR enforcement. More than 300,000 cases and complaints are pending with authorities across the EU. As of December 2019, data protection authorities announced 420 million euros in fines against organizations ranging from real estate management firms and car rental companies to hotel chains to airlines. More than 130 cases, so the average fine is more than 3,2 million euros.
Well-trained data protection officers are crucial to minimizing the risk of GDPR enforcement action. Training for and attaining the IAPP’s ANSI/ISO-accredited CIPP/E and CIPM certifications provides the knowledge to design data privacy programs that minimize risk and build customer trust.
GDPR Data Privacy Professional
GDPR Data Privacy Professional (GDPR DPP) delivers the comprehensive GDPR knowledge, perspective and understanding to ensure compliance and data protection success in Europe. For consulting specialists its a great opportunity to take advantage of the career opportunity this sweeping legislation represents.
GDPR Data Privacy Manager
GDPR Data Privacy Manager (GDPR DPM) training course arms privacy and data protection professionals with everything they need to establish, maintain and manage an enterprise-wide privacy program across its entire lifecycle. DPMs know privacy regulations, and they know how to make them work for their organizations.
GDPR Data Privacy Technologist
GDPR Data Privacy Technologist (GDPR DPT) launched to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill-DPT focuses on securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles. The DPT credential shows you have the knowledge to build your organization’s privacy structures from the ground up.
What You’ll Learn?
- Introduction to European Data Protection,
- European Regulatory Institutions,
- Legislative Framework,
- Compliance with European Data Protection Law and Regulation,
- Transfers of Personal Data to and from countries outside the EU.
- How to create a company vision,
- How to structure the privacy team,
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework,
- How to communicate to stakeholders,
- How to measure performance,
- The privacy program operational lifecycle.
- Privacy and Security,
- What is Privacy by Design in practice,
- ISO 27001 and ISO 27701,
- Information security risks and how to avoid them,
- Privacy and information lifecycle,
- Privacy enhancing technologies,
- Cookies, targeting, facial recognition.
Combined, these three training courses help you operationalize the GDPR!