GDPR Day 2021 conference will take place on May 26
GDPR Day 2021 is an annual international conference on personal data protection for companies that are targeting or already operating in the European market.
Date: 26 of May
Time: 10:00 – 18:00 (GMT+2)
Our conference is a business opportunity:
- Find out global and national privacy trends and perspectives.
- Meet opinion leaders and hear their predictions.
- Understand how privacy will develop further in order to make the right business decisions.
- See and learn from successful companies how successful companies are implementing the GDPR.
- Select experts for cooperation on GDPR-compliance.
- Establish networking and make useful contacts.
At the GDPR Day 2021 conference, we will bring together 3 elements of privacy – activists who value ethics and respect for citizens’ freedoms; experts who monitor the implementation of laws; business that wants to make money – and we will go from confrontation to harmonious cooperation.
Do not miss!