GDPR Day Kyiv 2020 will be held online on October 20
The conference GDPR Day Kyiv will be held online in this year. A feature of the event is a narrow specialization on trend question of Ukrainian business.
At the conference, our experts:
- Will help you understand why Ukrainian companies need to comply with the GDPR.
- Explain what GDPR requirements apply to Ukrainian business.
- Make an overview of the national legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data.
- They will talk about GDPR as a competitive advantage for Ukrainian business.
- They will discuss the rules for the protection of personal data in Ukrainian companies.
In addition, a round table on the topic “Analysis of your cases”, a panel discussion of professionals in the field of GDPR, a role-playing game “Privacy as Legal Empathy” from Elena Sebyakina CIPP / E are waiting for you. You will have the opportunity not only to listen, but also to take an active part.
Date and time: October 20 from 10:00 to 19:00
Cost: free (except for the round table)