We are beginning a marathon on Privacy by Design!
On April 12, the first Privacy by Design marathon “5 privacy tactics of successful companies ” will start. Maria Arnst, CIPM, TÜV, Strategic Privacy by Design, DPP, will tell you how to implement them in your projects, analyze cases and explain the details using examples of global brands.
By taking part in the marathon, you will:
- You will see specific examples of why you need built-in privacy and what benefits it can bring to your business.
- Get ideas and tips on how to implement these tactics in your product.
- You will be able to act by analogy with successful companies and, thus, increase the chances of your product’s success.
- You will learn how to combine business goals with user care and at the same time comply with the requirements of the laws.
- Get answers to your questions from our built-in privacy expert.
By the way, this event was planned on the eve of the Privacy By Design training, which will be held on April 21-22. We want to increase the awareness of the topic and show its importance in the CIS market, because European businesses have long received buns from the implementation of the principles of designed privacy.
Date: from 12 to 16 April
Cost: free of charge