Epol Soft, LLC expresses gratitude to corporate data protection trainer Siarhei Varankevich and Business School “TopSkills” for the quality of the organization and conduct of the course “Protection of Personal Data” from September 29 to October 28, 2017.
As part of the course, we received complete information about the European General regulation for the protection of personal data (GDPR) and drew up an action plan to confirm our company's compliance with its requirements.
We were provided with information in an accessible form (with an abundance of infographics and diagrams), analysis of real cases and situations from our practice, and links to reliable sources of information.
It helped us to answer questions such as:
- whether our activities and services are subject to the GDPR;
- the appointment of a representative to the EU and a Data Protection Officer;
- an introduction to the principles of Privacy by Design and Privacy by Default;
- the activities and documents for implementing the GDPR requirements;
- the ways to confirm compliance with the GDPR.
We recommend Siarhei Varankevich course “Personal Data Protection” and the “TopSkills” team to prepare for the requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).