Methodical and managerial support of a project team during the implementation of the GDPR into company’s business processes and creation of a full system for the protection of personal data. Your employees will implement the GDPR with the support and under supervision of an external manager and expert that our company provides.
Full implementation of the GDPR is possible in this format.
The implementation consists of:
1) A series of working sessions, during which tasks are set for future iterations. We will have one 3-hour session every 1-3 weeks. Full implementation: 2-4 months.
2) Your project team will execute practical tasks between sessions.
We build personal data protection system in a company based on the Nymity Privacy Management Accountability Framework™, and work on the following areas:
1. Governance Structure;
2. Personal Data Inventory and Data Transfer Mechanisms;
4. Embed Data Privacy into Operations;
5. Training and Awareness Program;
6. Manage Information Security Risk;
7. Manage Third Party Risk;
9. Respond to Requests and Complaints from Individuals;
10. Monitor for New Operational Practices;
11. Data Privacy Breach Management Program;
12. Monitor Data Handling Practices;
13. Track External Criteria.
Fill out the form and our staff will contact you within 30 minutes