Webinar “Formula of Personal Data”
Webinar Formula of Personal data. Drawing the identifiability line between personal and anonymous data under GDPR.
The webinar will introduce you a model allowing to “calculate” whether certain information enters into the category (or definition) of personal data. The Formula of Personal Data:
- helps to find definite answers to questions about personal or non-personal data;
- indicates whether the data were anonymized appropriately;
- makes the definition of personal data easier to explain and understand without losing important nuances;
- compresses long legal sentences into shorter expressions;
- suggests measures to make information non-personal.
CEO of DPO, LLC, Certified Information Privacy Professional and Manager. Siarhei delivered hundreds of consultations on GDPR issues and helped to implement the GDPR program in over 50 companies in EU and CIS countries. He has been delivering GDPR Data Privacy Professional training since 2017.