The webinar on “Calculating the probably fines for your company” will be held on November 5
The webinar on “Calculating the probably fines for your company” will be held on November 5.
At the webinar, we:
- Talk about the types of fines in the GDPR and the corresponding violations
- Consider three typical violations that almost all non-European companies face.
- Learn how to calculate the amount of the fine that you face, using the calculator of the German Supervisory authority.
- View an example of the calculation of specific examples (it is a grocery and FINTECH companies).
- Evaluate the probability of a violation using the decision tree.
- Using a special formula, we will calculate how much capital it will be reasonable to invest in GDPR-compliance.
- Let’s clarify how the Supervisory authority can reach the company if it is not in the EU.
Speaker is Siarhei Varankevich CIPP/E, CIPM, MBA, founder of DPO LLC, trainer and leading consultant.