The webinar on “Calculating the probably fines for your company” will be held on February 16
The webinar on “Calculating the probably fines for your company” will be held on February 16.
At the webinar, we:
- Talk about the types of fines in the GDPR and the corresponding violations
- Consider three typical violations that almost all non-European companies face.
- Learn how to calculate the amount of the fine that you face, using the calculator of the German Supervisory authority.
- View an example of the calculation of specific examples (it is a grocery and FINTECH companies).
- Evaluate the probability of a violation using the decision tree.
- Using a special formula, we will calculate how much capital it will be reasonable to invest in GDPR-compliance.
- Let’s clarify how the Supervisory authority can reach the company if it is not in the EU.
Speaker is Siarhei Varankevich CIPP/E, CIPM, MBA, founder of DPO LLC, trainer and leading consultant.